- He pretends to believe me when I tell him half baked lies about why my nails are in such bad shape. e.g "it's just that time of the month" when really the vanish had chipped badly and all I had to remove it with was an old rusty nail file.
- He seems to enjoy the fact that I speak miserable Luganda and he speaks next to no English......... You should hear us communicate!
- He gives the nicest foot rubs ever
- He's cute
- He's cheap and he gives me discounts (I think this should have come first)
- He gives me practical tips on how to improve my nails, not like I listen or anything, it's just nice to be told
- He makes my nails look beautiful and that in itself is a miracle.......
I guess this is the point when I start with the other stories.......... Just realised there are no other stories. You'll just have to wait til I come round to writing the sequel of that ka story I started. Meanwhile, has any one read Memnoch, the devil by Anne Rice? I think her and Dan Brown ought to have a special place in hell for all their blatant blasphemy. I mean, if I'm going to hell, I really wouldn't want to be placed with the lot of them. In the off chance that God decided to change his mind about how evil I am, He'd just see then and then fail to forgive me! That said, I think they're incredibly talented, her books are a must-read (start with interview with the vampire or watch the movie if you can't read it). Ok, that's about it.
P.S: For those of you who want to find out who my nail guy is, my lips are so sealed so you can choke on it!