Saturday, October 25, 2008

My abyss

It's funny waking up one morning and feeling like you've lost your identity, the very essence of who you are or the only thing you knew yourself by. Actually, no, it's not funny. It's tragic. You feel like a veil has been draw over all you knew and you lost in some weird mist type thing..... Ok, whatever, I'm having a bad day. Every one suddenly seems so in love with me except the love of my life for 6 bleeding years, I'm starting to have the feeling that at the rate that I'm going, I'll probaby end up being one of those freaky hermit spinster chicks with all the cats..... I feel strangely lost, as if I'm losing some element of myself that I can't quite put my finger on..... Falling and waiting ever so desparately to be caught.... My best friend (or my person as I prefer to call him) and I had a fight because he says I'm losing the insensitivity that he found the most appealing aspect when we had just met. It is true but who even says that to anyone? Got to crash, then catch up with a mountain of work that is driving me half to death. I need to breath. Desparately.

3 comments:

islander said...

Well then, we'll be spinsters together....in a cosy house full of cats,and one thousand pictures of us along life's ragged road....

The dare-devil said...

You're not helping! You must tell me some thing like get your sorry mind off the undeserving bastard and just marry a man for his money! Or maybe not.......

Anonymous said...

hehehe
it happens to all of us...
give him a huge pinch on the a** and tell him you don't want to be around him for the next whole week...

then call me and we grab a fewd drinks, and make sure he sees us together....

then explain to him...

ok, this might not work

jay-oh-bee seems to be taking you to school dusk...